Ask a Sex Therapist
November 25, 2016 - 19:00 / 20:30
The first of a series of events, Ask a Sex Therapist is a unique opportunity to partake in a question and answer session with two expert sex therapists. John Dixon and Lisa Etherson, both qualified and practising sex therapists, invite you to an evening of frank and adult discussion about all things sex! Questions we commonly get asked can range from “what does a sex therapist do?” to “how do I get my partner to enjoy sex more?” The evening is restricted to 14 guests, keeping the atmosphere intimate but not intimidating and we are sure you will find the evening fun and informative. The event is being held in one of the private rooms in Bar Loco in Newcastle, which has a vibrant but relaxing atmosphere.
We understand some of you may be a bit shy, so if you have a burning question but don’t want to ask it in front of other people, pop it in an email to us and we will keep it anonymous for you.
The Small Print
- In order to secure your place, please use the booking facility on this page.
- No refunds will be given for any cancellations made less than 48 hours before the event.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours in advance will be refunded, minus £5 admin fee.
- This is a talking only event, no sexual activity will take place
- This is a mixed event, therefore both men and women are welcome
- Over 18’s only